- More students choosing not to go to university
- With the recent 2012 UCAS End of Cycle announcing that the total number of applicants for places in UK universities is down by 6.6% which is the largest in record, are students deciding to choose their career options after A-levels instead of going ...
- Ernst and Young launch new Capp situation test
- Ernst and Young recently announced the launch of a new Capp situation test as part of their graduate selection process.The online test, developed by people management company, Capp, examines how candidates react to a number of situations they might ...
- Internships increase graduate employability
- A recent study carried out by High Fliers Research, has revealed that competition for graduate jobs is now so intense that some employers will only consider applicants with previous work experience.The study, which included top accountancy firms, ...
- Let recruiters come to you by uploading your CV and completing your profile.
- Register now to receive email updates and your monthly student e-zine.
- Save your searches.
Already registered? If you haven’t completed your profile you may be missing out…
The Recruitment Process Applications for success - hints and tips to help you become a chartered accountant.
Recruitment Register Are you currently at second interview stage but yet to secure an ACA training agreement? Sign up to the Recruitment Register and your details will be circulated monthly to our authorised training employers.
Available Student Register Are you currently an ACA, ICAEW CFAB or AAT student looking for a training agreement? If so, sign up to the Available Student Register and your details will be circulated monthly to our authorised training employers.
Advance Your Career? The Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB) will give you the essential skills and knowledge that you can use in any financial arena.